Best contractor accountants and how to choose them
- Look for expertise; make sure the best UK contractor accountants specialise in IR35 freelancer, self employed, consultant and contractor accountancy.
- Make sure they are reputable; check the contractor accountants’ reviews and testimonials. Do others think they are the best contractor accountants? (Our customers think we are!)
- Compare the contractor accountant prices for what they offer. See contractor accountants fees comparison table here.
- Check for customer service promises; does the specialist accountant promise to contact you back in a certain length of time i.e. 3 working days or 48 hours?
- Don’t be hung up about their location; you need the best, not necessarily the most local. Most contractor accountants provide their services remotely. If contacting them via phone, email or Skype fits your way of working, 100 miles of distance won’t matter at all.
- Get in touch. Ask for quotes, email them or request a call back; make sure they are able to understand and respond to your requirements.